Join Our Support Team
Diversity, Respect, Commitment
Our staff come from a diverse range of backgrounds. We focus on values and attitudes in our selection process. Extensive training and development is provided to all staff to ensure they have the skills and qualifications to respond to the needs of the people we support.
Qualities we seek in our staff include:
- Respect for people with disabilities, families, peers and all stakeholders
- Commitment to enabling community inclusion and empowerment for people with disabilities
- Ability to understand and respond to the individual impact of disability
- Willingness to listen and learn from those around them
- Ability to develop and maintain positive, professional relationships
- Commitment to individualised, person-centred support
As one of the largest locally based, regional providers on the Mid North Coast, we occasionally have vacancies for motivated staff that share the same values as we do. Should you be interested in seeking employment with CHSS please email your resume email@example.com.
All applications will be kept on file for a period of 6 months. Should a vacancy arise during this period that we believe you may be suited to we will contact you and arrange an interview.
Find out more
To find out more about our positions vacant contact us on (02) 6650 5300 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.